Monday, January 3, 2011

快乐;不快乐


Why i using English today.
I shock too, but i just want use it.
Improve my english?  That right! XD

Today is the first day to school in 2011.
What i feel is, i am not really happy.
The reason is, i didnt get my dream place.
Now, my place is the most side and in front of me that is nobody.
My place is really hot. Cause my classroom just have three fans and all in the middle.
So, how can i do? I wish autumn can be in Malaysia. 

Classmate and Teacher, Hello. ;)
Actually i am happy cause i realize my classmate. No all but many.
And i am happy Tuck Yoong and i can be classmate again.
Tuck Yoong, i love you.
She sit beside me. She with me, and i with her. XD

But i will be more happy if i can change my place, or someone that nice and kind can sit in front of me.

Tomorrow need to sit at dewan a whole day again.
OMG, my legs!
Wish can start our lessons faster.
I dont have tuition this 2 month.


Today, i have see MBLAQ's first full album first title track MV- Cry
OMO, that is too awesome, and i love it so much.
Jump in to the water and bla bla bla.
I am pity to Mir, because his shot just a little part at the back.
The most shot is G.O and Lee Joon. ♥

Seriously, i really cant wait until 10/01/11

Here the MV, watch out!



2 comments:

Tuck Yoong's Blog said...

I ♥ u too...my dear^^

Nana♥* said...

TuckYoong
i♥ you three.XD