Sunday, March 6, 2011

Desire


Hey guys, may i have this.
OMG, that is totally cute.
Cartoon World.

March now.
Oh yeah, school holiday, i waiting for you.


Etude House having a promotion.
I will go very soon.
I wish i can grab what i want, No need to care about the price.
So, DATE ME.


Sue Ann always eat hello kitty in front of me.
I am so sad, because she didn't buy for me. (hahaha)
But never mind, i am a staunch girl.

I will eat this in front of her. XD
I hope i can go Korea now, and eat this cute & sweet Hello kitty.
Will be soon, but not now.


I always see the nails art tutorial at Youtube.
I want to buy the Konad, it is so easy.
Does Konad having in Malaysia?


This is the most important thing.
However, exam haven't start, but i'm so worry about it.
I hope my form four's first exam will be pretty good.


I love pink, but i not really like pink rose.
But i love red rose. 

No comments: