Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6+1 Pavilion 29.5.11

Location: Pavilion, Fahrenheit88, Lot 10, Time Square
People: Khaiyee, Sueann, Puisum, AhTang, Yityu, Huiyin,...
Date: 29.5.2011


From Pavilion to Time Square
We lost our energy.
We went Time Square for BBQ Plaza.
But, BBQ Plaza are crowd. So, we go Gasoline.



this is my chesse chicken chop

my Tang Tang, she is eating nasi redang.

Later, we hang out at Time Square.
We are walking and walking for shopping
Puisum is so enjoy, but i am not.
I went Etude House to buy some goods with Sueann and Tang.

Sueann suggest us to buy a same thing, we buy the same angry bird t-shirt.
Fuyooh~ i like it so much.

Later on, we went ZARA at Lot 10.
Oh my god, that is not suitable for a student like me.
But, if you are rich, you can be.

After that, we went Fahrenheit88.

Tang , frog and me. <3
We went Uniqlo.

Pavlion again.
We capture some photo with Superman and Batman.


Both strong and courage heroes.

We saw a shop, and the shop's name is TANGS

AhTang's name too. XD see how happy she is.

I forget who's suggestion, We having Chatime.
Our number is 501. Now, i still remember.


This is my Strawberry&Pudding. Nice~

We taking picture and chat-chit...

i love Tang so much, she is such a cute one.

Sue Ann and I, <3

My VIP, sumsum... <3




Wonder why i didn't taking photo with Yityu and Huiyin?
Where they go?

That is my new spec. XD Tiny and cute.


combining us together. <3 love this picture so much.



The End....

No comments: