Thursday, June 16, 2011

Special Day



Three day later...
A special day for me.
Yesterday i just realize, the date...

Actually i have forgot. hahaha
I know that is just a appetence.
Just like a hope in my heart.
I am waiting, the moment, when i am rich.



I am very excited, the next day. That is tomorrow.
Weixin and Kahmun, Thanks a lot.
Really, No wonder what happen.
I will...

Saturday, we having a BBQ Party.
Yeahhhh~
We didnt having a BBQ Party a long time.
Saturday, i am waiting for the moment.



I am so busy this few day.
I get my exam sheet and the mark.
I am not very satisfied. But this is better than the last examination.

I have many post havent posted.
So i will find a day. And i will try my best.



Why i am typing a English post?
Why those girls are so pretty?

No comments: