Monday, December 14, 2009

Tagged by Weixin

- You -
First Name : Ng
Nickname : Xiaokhai
Name you wish you had : New handphone
What do people normally mistake your name for : someone think I am a boy in Xiaokhai.
Birthday : 19/06/95
Birthplace : K.L
Time of Birth : 3.++
Single or taken : Single
Zodiac sign : Gemini

- Your Appearance -
How tall are you : 158-160
Wish you were taller : 165cm XD
Eye colour : Black
Eye colour you want : Add a little brown
Natural Hair color : Black
Current Hair color : Brown. Sometime red. XD
Short or long hair : The short and long in the middle
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : I hope I can. I wan dye my hair in blue colour.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : No
Glasses or contacts : Glasses and contacts lens
Do you wear make-up : No. sometime got
Ever had hair extensions : No
Paint your nails : Yes.

- In the Opposite Gender -
What color eyes : Black
What color hair : Brown
Shy or Outgoing : Sometime Shy, Sometime Outgoing or Hyperactive
Looks or personality : Personality
Sexy or Cute : Cute
Serious or Fun : Fun
Older or Younger than you : Same
A turn on : turn on..?
A turn off : turn off..?

- This or That -
Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates.
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
Rap or Rock : both
Relationship or One-night stand : Relationship
School or Work : Both
Love or Money : Money. No money no love.
Movies or Music : Music
Country or City : Country. Cause bigger
Sunny or Rainy days : Sunny better.
Friends or Family : Both.

- Have You Ever -
Lied : Have. If I say no means I lie again
Stole something : No
Smoked : No. Hate it
Hurt someone close to you : Maybe
Broke someone's heart : I think no
Had your heart broken : Have
Wondered what was wrong with you : Yup
Wish you were a prince / princess : I need a prince and many princess. XD
Liked someone who was taken : That is past tense ~
Shaved your head : Sure
Been in love : Now no.
Used chopsticks : Yup. I am a Chinese
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Yup

- Favourites -
Flower : No
Candy : All kind of candy.
Song : Always change.
Scent : Nice smell de lo.
Color : Pink
Movie : KO.3AN GUO
Singer : JIRO WANG
Word : 嗯,哦,啊
Junk food : A lot.
Website : http://xiaokhai.blogspot.com
Location : Malaysia.
Animal : No. I didn’t like animal
Ever cried over someone : Yup
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Maybe
Do you think you're attractive : erm… sometime. Cause sometime I m FUNNY.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : Sleeping beauty. Cause can sleep. XD
Do you play any sports : Yup

- The Rules -
Link to your taggers and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself and tag eight people.

Okay, here goes my "eight random facts" :
1. I want to buy many clothes
2. I miss all my dear
3. I love you
4. You love me
5. We are happy family
6. I need money $$
7. Always come too http://xiaokhai.blogspot.com
8. I am Ng Khai Yee

-Tag-
1. Aa wenn
2. Crystal
3. Tuckyoong
4. Zhiyan
5. Mayxien
6. Y
7. O
8. U

No comments: